Gaia WFS-T Extender Now Available
I'm very pleased to announce that the WFS-T Extenders package for the Gaia SDI platform is now ready! This Extender includes the world's most powerful tools to digitize, edit or delete data on any vendor's Web Feature Service Transactional (WFS-T). Some key features include:
- Vendor Neutral SDI - Gaia WFS-T is designed to work with any transactional Web Feature Server (WFS). Use services from CubeWerx, Intergraph, GeoServer and more.
- ESRI ArcGIS Server 9.3 - Gaia WFS-T supports ESRI WFS-T using ArcSDE and ArcGIS Server 9.3.
- Easy Enhancement to Gaia - Gaia WFS-T Extenders are easy to use, as with most Extenders no installation is required and any other Extenders can coexist with no problem.
- Save Your Work Anytime - The feature edits are done 'offline' and can be saved to a GSF. When you're ready these changes can be committed to the server in a bulk transaction that includes all insert, update and delete operations.
- Schema Parsing - Configure your WFS-T layer with a one-click operation that reads and analyses the schema behind the scenes.
- Transaction Templates - Each transaction template generated from the schema is configurable and allows validation rules and selection of used properties, thus client enforced data change rules.
- Feature Locking - Some transactional services require a lock operation, others do not. Gaia WFS-T automatically adjusts its process to answer both scenarios.
- Security and proxy tools - Gaia WFS-T supports proxy configurations and secure OGC services.
- Geometry Snapping Tools - A set of snapping tools is included, adding the ability to snap edit nodes and edges to existing geometries in the session.
And more...all developed with the Gaia Extenders API and CarbonTools PRO. More details and examples are available on the Gaia WFS-T Extender info site. If you want more info or a demo please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.