CarbonTools PRO release enhances OGC WCS, ESRI WFS-T editing support
As a "Happy New Year" gift we released CarbonTools PRO Version 3.1.1 on December 31, 2009.
This version has many updates and changes - including better support to some of the more modern OGC services like WCS 1.1.x, new features to work with ArcGIS Server WFS-T and WFS 1.1, improved handling of GML 3 and full source code of Gaia 3.4.1.
Some of the highlights from the CarbonTools PRO Version 3.1.1 release include:
- Capabilities parser now supports WCS 1.1.x
- WCS.QueryBuilder now supports WCS version 1.1.x
- HandlerWCS supports WCS version 1.1.x
- DataFeatures.LockId property added and contains a parsed lockId attribute from GML
- Added MultiMap.GeometryEditGetMarkerPoints and MultiMap.GeometryEditUpdateMarkerPoints for more feature editing extendibility.
- Parse3_2.Parse(string, bool) adds parsing based on GML as text
- GML 3 and GML 3.2 parsers now read the LockId from the returned FeatureCollection tag
- WFS.QueryBuilder.BuildGetFeatureWithLock method now uses the GetFeatureWithLock element in the query
- WFS.TransactionBuilder supports 'LockId' parameter
- HandlerWFS : GetPersistentFeatures, AddPersistentFeatures, AddRangePersistentFeatures, RemovePersistentFeatures, ClearPersistentFeatures
- CarbonTools.Content.OGC.GML.Parse3_2.ParseGeometry() parses a GML geometry
- The full source code of Gaia 3.4.1
Read the complete release notes here. Hopefully, we'll get the formal announcement out later this week. Happy geospatial programming in 2010!